Building legislation is becoming more complex. Obtaining compliance advice early in the design stage of a building project can eliminate the need for redesign.
We use our expert knowledge of the building regulations to set the building design parameters to ensure the design can proceed with certainty and the knowledge the design will meet the essential Building Code of Australia and Access Code requirements.
We provide the following building surveying services:
- Building Code of Australia and Access Code compliance assessments
- Section J energy efficiency assessments
- Building regulations compliance advice
- Due diligence audits
- Change of use or building upgrade assessments
- Alternative Solution assessments
- Commonwealth aged care assessments
- Building regulation related appeals to the State Administrative Tribunal